Provide reporting capability so a Content Administrator view, track and manage access, content usage, and compliancy.
User Detail Report:
Report of all the users for each group Admin, Editor & Viewer with the data they were added.
- Username, Group, adddate
Content Summary Report:
Report of all assets by add date, Username, group
- Asset Name, Add date, owner, group
- Data added by date range
Content Usage Report:
- Summary of search criteria by our users
- Top 10 data sets viewed/used
- Content added or used by Username, date
Content Detail Report:
Report by Asset Name and it's lineage. (What data sets it was use in)
- Asset Name, add date, Data Sets containing any of this content
Report by Asset Name for who accessed the data.
- Asset Name, Group, Username, data accessed
Report by Asset Name for who viewed the data.
- Asset Name, Group, Username, data viewed
These are some ideas for the type of reports that are required by a Content Administrator to administer an Enterprise Catalog. Would like to participate in the design sessions when this is being reviewed.
Why is it useful?
|Who would benefit from this IDEA?||Content Administrator, Content Engineer, LOB owner, Compliancy team|
How should it work?